Matched Content

No Matter What They Say, I Won't Support Any Jihadist/Terrorists Killing Christians In Nigeria For Presidential Election - FFK Spits Fire



No matter what happens in 2019 know this: 

I will NEVER support ANY presidential aspirant from ANY political party that is a hegemonist or a jihadist and that is not commited to putting a stop to the genocide and ethnic cleansing of Christians, southerners and Middle Belters by the Fulani terrorists.

I will not sacrifice my people or faith on the alter of political expediency.

Yesterday ex-President Jerry Rawlings of Ghana said,
"Nigerians are still in love with their oppressors". 

He is right. 

Thankfully yours truly is an exception and as each day passes the ranks of those who share my views are growing. 

One day we shall overcome and we shall be free. It is only a matter of time.
No Matter What They Say, I Won't Support Any Jihadist/Terrorists Killing Christians In Nigeria For Presidential Election - FFK Spits Fire No Matter What They Say, I Won't Support Any Jihadist/Terrorists Killing Christians In Nigeria For Presidential Election - FFK Spits Fire Reviewed by Idris Bashir on August 14, 2018 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.