Matched Content

I'm in Pain, People Using Ghost To Attack Me In Government House because I want to expose them – Okorocha Shed Tears




The embattled governor of Imo State, Gov Rochas Okorocha laments on Ghosts disturbing him in the office because the big guys in Abuja thinks he knows too much.

Recall that Okorocha threatened to expose the ruling Party APC if the party does not restore his son in-law as the party’s gubernatorial candidate.

According the governor “Ghosts are now being used to attack me in the government house, I don’t sleep at nights. As unbelievable as it might sound, but It’s true.

“I know what I battle every night in Douglas House all because the big guys think I know too much. If not that I am someone who is so close to God, they would have succeeded in taking me down, he added.

Newspadi
I'm in Pain, People Using Ghost To Attack Me In Government House because I want to expose them – Okorocha Shed Tears I'm in Pain, People Using Ghost To Attack Me In Government House because I want to expose them – Okorocha Shed Tears Reviewed by Idris Bashir on November 22, 2018 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.