Matched Content

I'm Afraid Nigeria May Go Down, Nnamdi Kanu Was Right because I was Shock to discover that Buhari in Aso Rock Can't Speak Fulfulde Anymore - Sowunmi Raises Alarm 




The Spokesman for Atiku Campaign Organization, Segun Sowunmi,  has claimed that President Muhammad Buhari cannot speak Fulani language.

Segun Sowunmi made this known in a recent interview and also said that People’s Democratic Party presidential Candidate, Atiku Abubakar is more Fulani than Buhari.

He claims that the president can’t speak ‘Fulfulde’ which is the name of the Fulani language.

Recall that the leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu recently claimed that Buhari cannot speak Fulani language and asked him to do so if he can.
I'm Afraid Nigeria May Go Down, Nnamdi Kanu Was Right because I was Shock to discover that Buhari in Aso Rock Can't Speak Fulfulde Anymore - Sowunmi Raises Alarm  I'm Afraid Nigeria May Go Down, Nnamdi Kanu Was Right because I was Shock to discover that Buhari in Aso Rock Can't Speak Fulfulde Anymore - Sowunmi Raises Alarm 


Reviewed by Idris Bashir on December 05, 2018 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.