Matched Content

I will pack out of Aso Rock, that man is not my husband - Aisha Concludes Plans to Vacate AsoRock with Immediate effect 




Nigeria’s first Lady Aisha Buhari is reportedly set to pack out of the villa over unsatisfactory conduct by the Cabal, sources claim.

A reporter who spoke under the condition of anonymity claims the first Lady is finding it difficult to have her way round the villa.

It is alleged that Aisha was banned from campaigning for the re-election of her husband President Muhammadu Buhari over what sources say is her conflicting statements toward the campaigns of the All Progressives Congress, APC.


“Do you know Aisha has no input in the Presidents electioneering campaigns? Aisha has been sidelined and to this end set to leave the Villa for the cabal to have a field day”,The source said.

Oriental Times
I will pack out of Aso Rock, that man is not my husband - Aisha Concludes Plans to Vacate AsoRock with Immediate effect  I will pack out of Aso Rock, that man is not my husband - Aisha Concludes Plans to Vacate AsoRock with Immediate effect  Reviewed by Idris Bashir on December 02, 2018 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.