Matched Content

Breaking: Biafra must surely come – Bishop Chineme releases prophesy (video)

 


Bishop Jude Chineme, Head Pastor of Redemption Life Fellowship, Aba, Abia State, has disclosed that leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, was selected to lead the fight for the freedom of the people of Biafra.


Speaking during an interview, the cleric said God had revealed to him some 26 years ago before Ralph Uwazuruike started the Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra, (MASSOB) that a man from Abia would be chosen like Moses to lead the people to the promised land.


In his words: “My name is Bishop Jude N. Chineme. You know people like us don’t talk anyhow. We talk when it’s necessary. The Biafra agitation is something the Lord revealed to me many years ago, 26 if not 27 years ago. That was on 4th September, 1994.


“The day I was in Terryvin hotel by Okigbe Road, Aba. In my wedding ceremony, the chairman of the wedding was Dr Edmund Ezirim, the owner of Blessing Clinic, 97 or 95 Port Harcourt Road, Aba.


“It was there that the Lord revealed to me the crowd heading to Umuahia. When I asked that what kind of crowd is this? Then the Lord told me that was Biafra restoration. I saw the Biafra flag. And God vividly opened and told me that the man that would bring Biafra would come from Umuahia. That was 4th September, 1994.


“I now said it publicly. Dr Ezirim laughed. He said why this Biafra prophecy? That Biafra would not come back again. But, I told him that was what God revealed to me. Biafra restoration.


“By that time, Uwazuruike has not come with something like Biafra agitation. The Lord told me Biafra would not come through Nwazuruike.


“So, later Nnamdi Kanu now came up with Biafra agitation and the Lord told me vividly told me that Biafra would come through him. That was why when people criticised him, say something about Biafra agitation and so on, I kept silent because I know that what Nnamdi Kanu is doing was exactly what God revealed to me on 4th September, 1994.


That day was on Sunday. And it rained heavily that day. This is what Nnamdi Kanu was born for. God sent him into this planet earth for that purpose. So, whether by prayer or not by prayer, it must surely come to pass.”


Watch the video:



Breaking: Biafra must surely come – Bishop Chineme releases prophesy (video) Breaking: Biafra must surely come – Bishop Chineme releases prophesy (video) Reviewed by Editor on July 15, 2021 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.