Matched Content

"I know I neglected Igbos, Middle belt but I will give Hundred 100% Attention to them if elected again, please help me. Nobody will be left behind this time" Buhari Cries Out




President Muhammadu Buhari has again reassured Nigerians that he will give one hundred percent of his attention to every part of the country.

Buhari who is the flag bearer of the All Progressives Congress come 2019 presidential elections made this assurance while receiving a delegation of Ugep kingdom led by retired army officer, Obol Ofem Ubana, Obol Lopon of Ugep, Cross Rivers.

According to the President, no part of Nigeria will be ignored under his watch, he also added that his experience in the military has provided him the opportunity to work with all Nigerians.

His reassurance follows after the request made by the royal fathers to address the internal- ethnic conflicts currently affecting several communities namely Nko, Nyima, Oyadama, Edibe, Usumtong, Adadama and Ekureku.

Speaking to the delegates, he said: ‘‘I assure you that under my watch, no part of Nigeria will be ignored. ”I am very pleased that you [the traditional ruler] have shared some professional background as a former military officer.

”My experience of being in the military afforded me the opportunity to work with all Nigerians and this is a lifetime experience.”
In response to the assurance made by the president, the traditional ruler commended President Buhari for appointing Yakuur sons into exalted positions in government and pledged the support of his community to the president’s quest to rescue Nigeria.

Some of the appointees included Chief of Naval Staff, Minister of Niger Delta and Special Assistant to the President on Prosecution.

The Obol Lopon said: ‘‘We are increasingly losOut our youths to inter-tribal wars which if nothing is done, will leave our communities without youths in the near future. ”

“As Obolo Lopon of Ugep, I am ready to partner with relevant government agencies saddled with the responsibility and management of communal conflict resolutions.”
"I know I neglected Igbos, Middle belt but I will give Hundred 100% Attention to them if elected again, please help me. Nobody will be left behind this time" Buhari Cries Out "I know I neglected Igbos, Middle belt but I will give Hundred 100% Attention to them if elected again, please help me. Nobody will be left behind this time" Buhari Cries Out Reviewed by Idris Bashir on October 10, 2018 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.