Matched Content

BREAKING!!! See what Sunibest Okafor Said About Biafra (Must Read)




My Biafra Is All I Want!!

The only Language I understand quite well without single error is Biafra.
 Among all million words, the only one I can spell without thinking twice is Biafra.
The song I sing on daily basis and meditate therein day and night without stop is Biafra.
The dream I see whenever am asleep without seeking for interpretation is Biafra.
The food I eat every Second without getting satisfied is Biafra.
The water I drink always without been tasty is Biafra.
The job I do with all my heart without knowledge of payment is Biafra.
In fact the life I live without complaining of bitterness is Biafra. so, everything about me is Biafra.

Sunibest Okafor
BREAKING!!! See what Sunibest Okafor Said About Biafra (Must Read) BREAKING!!! See what Sunibest Okafor Said About Biafra (Must Read) Reviewed by Idris Bashir on November 09, 2018 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.