Matched Content

I still remain on my stand that Buhari is dead and never attended the Paris summit - Nnamdi Kanu insists 




It has been confirmed by ECO CITY REPORTERS that The leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu has remained on his word that the present Man in Aso Rock is an Impostor impersonating "dead Buhari". Making it known to his followers and the general masses that his key allegation against the presidency over Jibril (Buhari) has not been refuted. Also taking to his Twitter Handle page that the president of Nigeria who he described as Jibril, never went to Paris summit. Urging Nigeria government to release common video to prove him wrong.

His words read; 

My key allegation against the presidency over Jubril has not been refuted till date. If Buhari-Jubril attended the event at Arc de’Triomphe in Paris, release a common video to prove me wrong. They can’t because Buhari is dead & never went to Paris. #UnmaskJubril 
I still remain on my stand that Buhari is dead and never attended the Paris summit - Nnamdi Kanu insists  I still remain on my stand that Buhari is dead and never attended the Paris summit - Nnamdi Kanu insists 
Reviewed by Idris Bashir on November 20, 2018 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.