Matched Content

I Stopped Eating Hausa Cow Meat - Fani Kayode tells Igbos, Yoruba, Others




The Former Nigeria Aviation Minister, Femi Fani Kayode Has taken to his Social media to banned the consumption of Cow meat in Nigeria.

In a brief statement made avialable on Kayode's twitter handle, Eco City Reporters on 30, June, 2019 obtained that he condemned the atrocious moves of Fulani cattle rearers in Nigeria and urged to masses to desist from eating cow meats

He said: " I stopped eating cow meat when I learnt that the herders have sex with the cows before they are sold and slaughtered for their meat.This is done for sextual gratification and ritual purposes. The meat is charmed. That is why herdsmen never eat cows: they eat goats and chicken".



I Stopped Eating Hausa Cow Meat - Fani Kayode tells Igbos, Yoruba, Others I Stopped Eating Hausa Cow Meat - Fani Kayode tells Igbos, Yoruba, Others Reviewed by Idris Bashir on July 01, 2019 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.