Matched Content

I Haven’t Driven Any Of My Cars In Almost A Year-Davido Reveals




Nigerian singer Davido has revealed that he hasn’t driven any of his cars for close to a year now.

Davido owns a luxury of cars like a Mercedes GLE 250, Bentley Bentayaga, Audi Q7, Range Rover and other cars but according to him, he hasn’t driven any of his cars in almost a year now.

This has shocked many of his fans on social media as some are finding it very difficult to believe him.

Some have linked his revelation to the numerous shows and tours across the world as he hardly stays in Nigeria to drive his own cars.

Some also claim he is just making such a statement for hype.

Davido took to his Instagram story to write:

“Fun Fact: I ain’t driven non of my whips in almost a year damn”

See screenshot below:



I Haven’t Driven Any Of My Cars In Almost A Year-Davido Reveals I Haven’t Driven Any Of My Cars In Almost A Year-Davido Reveals Reviewed by Idris Bashir on August 25, 2019 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.