Matched Content

Biafra will be a Reality before My tenure ends - Donald Trump 




The president of United States,Donald Trump said, his mission is to liberate Jewish nations all over the world.

He has given Israel Jerusalem as a capital, he said it remains Biafra, by the grace of God, they will go before 2020 when my tenure will end. According to Biafra newspaper today, Trump believe that Igbos are Jews living in Africa.

Also, according to Trump statement in US during his campaign he openly declared support for Biafra while addressing the world in their numbers. "I will make Biafra a reality under my administration" He said.

This statement will continue rigging till the promise is completely fulfilled.
Biafra will be a Reality before My tenure ends - Donald Trump  Biafra will be a Reality before My tenure ends - Donald Trump  Reviewed by Idris Bashir on January 04, 2019 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.